This week, we’re featuring positions in the Atlanta area for our “Hot Jobs of the Week” spotlight. If you see a job that interests you and fits your skills and expertise, click the links below to learn more about the position and apply.
- Windows Engineer– Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for designing, administering, installing, configuring, and maintaining operating systems and related software, diagnosing hardware and software problems and recommending solutions, and administering multiple computer operating systems, software and security
- Must have experience working in a Systems Engineering role, experience with Windows 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, and experience with VMware
- Citrix Engineer– Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for designing, building, and supporting virtual solutions within Citrix, providing coordination and architecture design of SCCM current and future versions, troubleshooting network connectivity in a LAN/WAN environment, and monitoring and responding to system alerts
- 3–5 years experience supporting a Citrix XEN App/Desktop environment, with strong communication skills, executive presence and humility, someone who takes direction well
- Sr. UNIX Engineer– Norcross, GA
- Responsible for performing UNIX system administration and configuration tasks, such as DNS, sendmail, and other server services, working independently to complete assigned tasks without supervision, and creating documented procedures for new system administration task
- Experience working in environments with Solaris, AIX, Red Hat Linux, or HP-UX, experience working with Blade servers (HP C7000, Virtual connect for HP-UX and Linux H/W or SUN V-series, T4 servers), and experience with any virtualization technology (VMware, LDOMS, HP-IVM, HP VSE)
- Web Developer– Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for adding features to the React/Node.JS web application, architecting and building an internal tools portal to streamline operations, collaborating on technical challenges, and helping develop workflow processes
- iOS Mobile Application Developer– Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for maintaining and building new features for the native iOS application in SWIFT, automating the building process for iOS applications, collaborating on technical challenges, and developing workflow processes
- iOS development experience, and experience with Ruby on Rails
Here at Resolution Technologies, we understand that serving our clients and consultants is what matters most and promise to never lose sight of that! We take the time to understand your individual needs through face-to-face interaction and strive to always make sure your objectives are met. Resolution Technologies is a full-service Information Technology Staffing firm offering flexible solutions for our clients ranging from contract, contract-to-perm, and direct perm placements. Whatever your needs are, we promise to provide unrivaled quality and service.