Hot Jobs: Week of January 29th
This week, we’re featuring positions in Atlanta, Nashville, and the DC Metro for our “Hot Jobs of the Week” spotlight. If you see a job that interests you and fits your skills and expertise, click the links below for descriptions of the available positions and to apply.
- Linux System Engineer — Herndon, Virginia
- Responsible for building and maintaining new Linux hosting platform system infrastructure
- Experience in various flavors of Linux (RHEL/CentOS and/or Gentoo), programming in C and/or Java, scripting skills, Apache and SAN/NAS, tcp/ip and Security
- Change Management Global Lead — Atlanta, Georgia
- Responsible for carrying out best practices across the Regions, providing proven methodology and tools to ensure consistent messaging and effective change management, training and stakeholder buy-in
- 10+ years experience with requisitioning systems such (Ariba, Coupa or BuyerQuest), eContract repository systems (EtQ), Change Management certification desired, International Change Management
- Strategy Architect Leader — Atlanta, Georgia
- Responsible for providing leadership direction for strategic application architecture plans, standards, system design, and implementation with a focus on mapping IT capabilities to business needs
- 10+ years experience with software design and implementation, architecture leadership roles in design/development/execution in a global organization, experience across multiple architecture environments including ERP systems (SAP), customer facing technologies (Salesforce.com) and other enterprise technologies
- Windows Engineer — Atlanta, Georgia
- Responsible for system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility
- 10+ years of Microsoft Systems Engineer Experience, Windows Server (2000, 2003, 2008, 2012), WMware ESXi versions 5.0-6.0, Symantec Anti-Virus Endpoint Manager, McAfee Anti-Virus EPO, Exchange 2007 and 2012, Lync 2012, Microsoft Skype for Business, SQL server 2008 and 2012, Citrix version 4.5-7.6
- Senior SQL Server DBA — Nashville, Tennessee
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining RDBMS structures to support business needs and application development, utilizing strong communications and prioritization skills
- 5+ years of work experience with Relational Database Management Systems with a combination of SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012, systems development methodologies, design/creation/maintenance of database structures, development and revision of database standards/procedures/strategies, SQL Server v2005/2008/2012, OLTP, transaction processing, payment experience
Looking for new networking skills? Check out our blog post, How To Craft Your Elevator Pitch, to learn how to sell yourself to potential employers.
Here at Resolution Technologies, we understand that serving our clients and consultants is what matters most and promise to never lose sight of that! We take the time to understand your individual needs through face-to-face interaction and strive to always make sure your objectives are met. Resolution Technologies is a full-service Information Technology Staffing firm offering flexible solutions for our clients ranging from contract, contract-to-perm, and direct perm placements. Whatever your needs are, we promise to provide unrivaled quality and service.