This week, we’re featuring positions in Atlanta and Nashville for our “Hot Jobs of the Week” spotlight. If you see a job that interests you and fits your skills and expertise, click the links below to learn more about the position and apply.
- Java Developer— Nashville, TN
- Responsible for developing and maintaining custom software applications, following approved software development life cycle, and providing leadership and training for other developers
- 5+ years experience as a Java Developer, experience with web-based Java development, open-source frameworks (Spring, Hibernate), versioning and revision control systems (Subversion) and Integrated Development Environments (Eclipse)
- Skype for Business Engineer— Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for upgrading, installing, configuring, designing and migrating to Lync with Skype for Business 2015, making HLD and LLD for Lync, utilizing Lync as a PBX replacement and acting as a SME for Lync/Skype for Business
- Data, voice and messaging experience with Lync 2010/2013, supporting, optimizing and maintaining Lync 2013 infrastructure, and setting up Standard and Enterprise edition of Lync (2010, 2013)
- ETL Engineer— Nashville, TN
- Responsible for creating, developing, modifying and maintaining internal and external facing database applications, providing full product life cycle support, exploring new development techniques and mentoring junior engineers
- 6+ years BI or ETL engineering experience, 3+ years experience with SQL server BI reporting tools and complex query development (SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS), 2+ years database application development experience
- Lead SQL Server DBA— Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining RDBMS structures, coordinating, reviewing, analyzing and approving the physical database requirements
- 5+ years experience with SQL server 2000/2005/2008/2012, with systems development methodologies, with the design, creation and maintenance of database structures, with the development and revision of database standards and experience as a Lead DBA
Here at Resolution Technologies, we understand that serving our clients and consultants is what matters most and promise to never lose sight of that! We take the time to understand your individual needs through face-to-face interaction and strive to always make sure your objectives are met. Resolution Technologies is a full-service Information Technology Staffing firm offering flexible solutions for our clients ranging from contract, contract-to-perm, and direct perm placements. Whatever your needs are, we promise to provide unrivaled quality and service.